Dr.K S Soma Sekhar Rao
- MBBS, MD(Gen Med), DM(Gastro)
- Medical Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist
- Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills
- 12 Years of experience
- MON-SAT | 09:00 AM-01:45 PM, 01:45 PM-09:00 PM
Research and Publications
- Validation of Siriraj and Allens Score & comparison with CT scan of brain
- Gastric emptying study by scintigraphy in non-ulcer Dyspepsia
- Asst. Professor in medicine at Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of medical sciences, Gannavaram, Andhra Pradesh from June 2007-July 2008
- Registrar in the department of medical gastroenterology at Apollo Hospitals,Greams Road,Chennai from August 2008-july 2009.
- Registrar in the department of medical gastroenterology at Sri Ramachandra Medical College,Porur-Chennai from Aug 2009- July 2012.
- Asst.Professor of Gastroenterology at Vydehi Medical college Whitefield Bangalore from Aug 2012-July 2014
- Presently Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist , Department of Medical Gastroenterology and Hepatology , Apollo Health City , Jubilee Hills , Hyderabad , India from 2014
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Society for Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders , Inflammatory Bowel Disease,
- Chronic Liver Diseases , Management of GI Bleed ,
- Chronic Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C treatment.
- Member of EASL(European society of study of Liver Diseases) and World Hepatitis alliance